There is a Buddhist Temple I visit every time I am in California. A beautiful huge facility. Even only entering the main temple I immediately feel an energy of calmness and peace. Whenever I go there something is on my mind and every time I gain insights. This time was special.
I am having a big dream and the realization looks difficult through my human eyes. So I sat there just absorbing the atmosphere and got more and more centered. After a while I was in that state where my heart starts glowing and connecting with this amazing energy of compassion, wisdom, and simply love. I looked up to the middle one of three gigantic Buddhas. I did not ask Buddha as a person. With closed eyes I asked in general to that divine force I felt connected with so strongly: “What can I do? What is the next step?” And these words appeared: “You don’t need to do anything right now. Just look through eyes of love and everything will unfold according to the love you are then and which you send out. Only when acting from a place of love you can create a place of love and therefore a smooth development towards that direction. You will automatically follow the path to fulfillment. Just put on your glasses of love.” The feeling of clarity, knowing, and deep confidence which fulfilled me completely is impossible to describe. I opened my eyes, looked up to that Buddha again, and something amazing happened. For a moment it felt like he looked at me and started smiling like telling me: Now you got it!
Isn’t that wonderful and just so simple? If we want to live in love and happiness we only need to unleash the love within us, let us fulfill with it and act from that state. If Iwe want to realize our dreams we only need to radiate this love and connect it with our dreams. We don’t even need to know what our greatest joy might be. Because activating the love within will always lead us to or bring us solutions, insights, circumstances which lets our lives unfold in the most beautiful ways.
This morning when I was in the kitchen, doing the dishes, and thinking about this post my view fell on a piece of paper I pinned on a cupboard some time ago. And it also fell on 6 affirmations out of 18 I have pinned to another cupboard. All of the contents are part of Wayne Dyer’s book Excuses BeGone. All of them are based on the love flowing from within. The love that results in a deep belief, knowing, and faith, that all things are possible when acting from that place of love that is our own origin – our being. When we are consciously what we really are – divine immortal loving energy – then everything that matches that energy will flow into our lives. That includes our power to create whatever we want to create. Creating from a place of love is not only of highest value, but also of persistence, and for everybody’s benefit.
Here are the 7 Excuses BeGone principles in a nutshell:
I let go of old ways of thinking and I access awareness.
I am aligned with my source in all of my thoughts, and with God all things are possible.
I choose to stay fully present in the now and this is the only place that I will come to know God.
I contemplate myself surrounded by the conditions I wish to attract into my life.
There is nothing I am unwilling to think or do in order to become all that I am destined to become.
I invite the presence of God to be with me in the form of my passion.
I am a being of compassion. I extend love outward everywhere because this is my nature.
Here are the 18 most used excuses and their shifting affirmations:
1. It will be difficult – I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.
2. It’s going to be risky – Being myself involves no risks. It is my ultimate truth, and I live it fearlessly.
3. It will take a long time – I have infinite patience when it comes to fulfilling my destiny.
4. There will be family drama – I would rather be loathed for who I am than loved for who I am not.
5. I don’t deserve it – I am a Divine creation, a piece of God. Therefore, I cannot be undeserving.
6. It’s not my nature – My essential nature is perfect and faultless. It is to this nature that I return.
7. I can’t afford it – I am connected to an unlimited source of abundance.
8. No one will help me – The right circumstances and the right people are already here and will show up on time.
9. It has never happened before – I am willing to attract all that I desire, beginning here and now.
10. I’m not strong enough – I have access to unlimited assistance. My strength comes from my connection to my Source of being.
11. I’m not smart enough – I am a creation of the Divine mind; all is perfect, and I am a genius in my own right.
12. I’m too old (or not old enough) – I am an infinite being. The age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.
13. The rules won’t let me – I live my life according to Divine rules.
14. It’s too big – I think only about what I can do now. By thinking small, I accomplish great things.
15. I don’t have the energy – I feel passionately about my life, and this passion fills me with excitement and energy.
16. It’s not my personal family history – I live in the present moment by being grateful for all of my life experiences as a child.
17. I’m too busy – As I unclutter my life, I free myself to answer the callings of my soul.
18. I’m too scared – I can accomplish anything I put my mind to, because I know that I am never alone.(Source – Dr. Wayne Dyer’s Website)
You can print this list and hang it somewhere. Or you can print and pin one or some specific affirmations at places where you can see them every day.
Wherever we want to arrive in our lives we only need to align with the love of who we are – our nature, the immortal core of our being. Because we always become, find, and receive what we believe we are and what we send out. Be love!
Just put on your glasses of love! And everything else will follow.
In Love and Light