Today’s prompt is Togetherness. What does it mean to me?
- First and foremost it means walking into the same direction not because they feel obliged or convinced to by the other one but because both do it naturally.
- Being woven into each other not in a chained way but in a soulful way.
- Seeing the own happiness in the eyes of the other one which means never stop showing your love. Because it is a priceless feeling to see that the one you love so much is happy to be loved by you.
- When challenges show up outside of the relationship but much more important regarding the relationship: taking each other by the hand and looking at it together – from all sides.
- Recalling the gift of a person who decided to dedicate his/her life to the other one.
- Being the back and shield for each other.
- and much more…
The basis of this all needs to be a genuine love. Most things will happen naturally then anyway because that one person is the center of your life and the origin of a new life. While I was searching for a quote I found one below. I think that kind of honest appreciation is the magic ingredient of a solid togetherness and it means even more when you missed it and finally experience it.
In Love and Light