Our lovely and happy Ellen of EllenBest24 gifted me with a nomination for the Happiness Tag. Thank you so very much, dear Ellen! As we both said, there cannot be too much happiness in this world and I appreciate it so very much that you are giving me another opportunity to spread a little more of it.
Here are the rules
5. Things that make you happy.
5. Songs that make you happy.
5. Bloggers that make you happy. Let them know you nominate them and you are done.
5 things that make me happy
- The insight that happiness is not a gift but an inner concept. So whether I am happy or not is a decision I can make. I am the happiest me ever and I don’t decide to ever change that anymore.
- Love, love, and more love. Due to point 1, I found this greatest happiness of all in my life.
- Awareness: Since I am seeing the blessings and wonders in the little things I learned to become one with what is around me and see it all as part of myself as I am part of it. A big part of it is nature. Nature is my charging station. It gives me my power back and also gives me the distance to the daily things I am dealing with. Nature is and has always been no matter what we are thinking is important in life. We come and we go, our problems come and go, our opinions come and go… but nature still is.
- The people in my life that are close to heart. It doesn’t matter whether they are family, my kids, old friends, or Bloggers. Everybody is an appreciated soul for me and a gift that adds another color to my life and makes me a better me.
- Sharing what I carry inside. It makes me happy when I can spread love, positive insights, and simply things that may help someone to see themselves in a different light as the precious being they truly are. It is the greatest happiness to me when it empowers and makes it easier for them to deal with daily things or gives that necessary impulse for a long overdue change!
5 Songs that make me happy
Walking on Sunshine
Don’t Stop Me Now
And last but never least: Black Or White
5 Bloggers that make me happy!
I am honest, every single one of you gives me that spark of happiness daily. This is what I love about blogging. The connection and the exchange under all of us. Meeting some of you in person caused so much happiness. I don’t want to do any ranking because you all (without exception) are so appreciated and I don’t want to miss one of you. But I know that I have to mention 5 friends in order to keep that challenge going. So here – as you may have expected – is my blogily in no particular order:
Ritu My precious blog sister with the golden heart
Judy My poetic blog sister
Rich My hippie blog brother
Syl His insights and poetry gives me the necessary boost and insights to leave my maze
Lisa The organizer of the first US Blogger Bash
Another big thank you to Ellen for tagging me 💖
In Love and Light