What a welcome yesterday! After my (more or less) break I was gifted with the #GirlLoveChallenge from Colleen of Silver Threading and right after that my very much appreciated blog sister Judy of Edwina’s Episodes nominated me for this honoring award. But not only that only 1 hour later my dearest Ritu Sister of But I Smile Anyway nominated me for the same award. That is awesome, ladies!
Thank you from my heart both of my sisters. Feel strongly hugged
These awards are the original brainchild of Seumus Gallacher who is a successful author and blogger, given out to those that’ go the extra mile for others.’
Since I just nominated women for the #GirlLoveChallenge I thought about only nominating some of my wonderful blog brothers. Rich I know that you have already been nominated. But what can I do? You defintely essential. Here we go with some bloggers who have left a particular positive (!) impact on me during the last year:
And last but never least:
My wonderful friend Matthew Heartsound (I link to Belinda’s blog of Busy Mind Thinking since Matthews blog has been removed.) You are always in my thoughts and I still send you healing vibes, dear friend!
Recipients, if you choose to accept and wish to propagate the CHAMPIONS AWARDS, please do the following:
- Post the Award Sticker on your blog, with the hashtag #CHAMPIONSAWARDS
- Acknowledge the sponsor of your Awards.
- Choose at least five of your own nominees and advise them accordingly, attaching these 5 guidelines.
- Keep it simple… no need for explanations for the Awards… we know how great these folks are.
- You are free to give out these Awards as frequently as you wish.
Once again a big thank you and a huge hug to my Judy sister!
In Love and Light