My dear friend, Akanksha, nominated my blog for the wonderful Real Neat Blog Award. Thank you so much, Akanksha! I appreciate it a lot and I am thankful that we are connected!
It’s been a long time since I’ve done anything, let alone awards and since I have been absent for a long time now, I think it might be okay to a come back.
Recently (quite back) the blogger from Dear Kitty nominated me for the Real Neat Blogger Award. Yayayay!
Anyways, the rules of the award are:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
The questions that I have to answer are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from? India. My country folks be the best.
2. What is your favorite sport? I’m not a very sporty person, but…
View original post 211 more words