She did it again! Krista of From Food Stamps To A Future nominated me again for an award. This time it is the amazing Starlight Blogger Award, created by another wonderful friend, Carolina of Yesterday After. Krista is a sweetheart! She is a hard-working woman and a treasure box of inspiration. I just praised her in my last award post and I can only repeat the suggestion to check her blog out!
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo”
I had the honor being in the first round of nominees for this award back on June 6. I saw that the rule have changed over passing and passing on. I went back and copied the original rules from Carolina, the founder of this amazing award.
Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
Rules for the STARLIGHT Blogger Award:
Thank the giver and link their Blog to your post.
Answer the 3 questions given to you.
Please Pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
- What is the #1 item from your bucket list that you HAVE to do before you die? Kissing a prince (don’t want to make that detour with the frog)! LOL! Sorry, just came to my mind….haha! Seriously: Helping to make this world a better place. I don’t think I can ever cross it from my list, but if I died today I can say happily that I worked on it.
- What do you do to spoil yourself? Sitting outside on my patio, reading a book and having a cup of coffee or tea. Or sitting at the beach and gazing at the ocean.
- What is one embarrassing moment from your past? Oh no! Really? Please not!!! OK… *deep sigh*… The most embarrassing moment in my life was when I pooped in my pants on the way to school. I didn’t make it into the woods on time but there I tried to get rid of the worst… which was not successful at all. In the classroom they closed the windows because they thought the smell was coming from outside … bad idea!!!
I thought Krista’s questions are very good. I just modified them a bit:
- Tell me about your biggest dream.
- What do you do to help yourself feeling better when in the midst of dark cloud?
- And I just cannot help it: What was one of your most embarrassing moments from your past?
In Love and Light