I love Bruce Willis but this time I really mean the number 7! Lucky? Yes, it is one of my two lucky numbers. That was proved again by my dear friend, Krista of From Food Stamps to A Future. She nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty award and it is my 7th nomination! Thank you so very much, Krista!!!
In her blog Krista is sharing very interesting facts and inspires with a deeper look into stories about daily life. At the moment she is busy making room for her award trophies as I could see and she has been “challenged” a lot. I think that says enough. But I don’t want to miss mentioning what a lovely and heartwarming person Krista is. So please head over to her and check her blog out 🙂
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenters, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
- Accept the award with thanks.
- Give your readers 5 facts about you.
- Nominate other bloggers and let them know.
Five facts about me….
- When I was a child I was more hanging around with the boys than with the girls: bike races, playing with cars, building huts in the woods… that was cool!
- Perhaps that is why I love driving (the bigger and more powerful the car the better), assembling furniture, driving a trailer,…. My mother in-law used to sai, I was working like a man… lol
- I am actually not a night owl. I don’t like it being out all night. I am pretty boring that way. I never had an all-night party when I was younger either. I got tired and never thought it was funny to bother myself. But at home – most of all when sitting on WP – it can get very late meanwhile.
- Yep, pretty “boring” me: No alcohol until the age of 40 (and now perhaps a drink every other week), never smoked, never checked out any drugs….. and very proud of it!!!
- But that doesn’t mean I am not crazy in a different way. I don’t care “what the neighbors might think”. I do what I think is right and what I love to do. As long as nobody get harmed… who cares? I love to ride in my car with open roof top, open windows, playing my favorite music really loud! Of course depending on the weather. I am laughing loud and from my heart. I don’t let myself limit by rules others set to me…. not anymore! I am working with herbs, I am healing with energy, and I am feeling more than the eye can see…. Thank God she thinks different today. And since I found out how wonderful it is to just be me I started tattooing my body. That way I got my first tattoo with 39. Not out of a mood, but as a visible reminder for myself about how far I’ve come. Once my daughter said (she was 14): “Can’t you please act like a “normal” mom?” I asked her if she rather liked to have a mom sitting in a rocket chair and knitting all day long, she said….. “Sometimes I really do…”
You all would deserve this award because I am very thankful for each one of my meanwhile 860 followers. But I want to stick to the rules and nominate 5. I decided to consider rather newer follower this time:
You all know that there is never an obligation to participate. Just know that you are much appreciated!
In Love and Light!