My beautiful Australian Swiss cheese loving friend, Sandra of A Momma’s View nominated me for one of the most beautiful awards on the blogosphere. Sandra has become a very dear friend. She has a natural and open way of writing about the things she is pondering about. She picks subjects we all can relate to in some way and what she writes is always deep and insightful. If you don’t know Sandra and her blog yet, then stop here and go first visiting her blog……. but please come back and read on!
- What was the last concert you’ve been to? I guess my last concert was Sunrise Avenue. But I also saw the musical We Will Rock You which to me is like a concert.
- Your favorite song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
- What annoys you the most? Prejudice, injustice, humiliation, arrogance, ignorance, lack of compassion
- Your favorite food? Food…. lol… really I love it all!
- What freaks you out? Heights and number 3
- Fashion or sport? Sport
- What can you hardly say no to (or whom)? To a puppy face 😍
- Sweet or sour or both? Sweet
- Red, white or bubbly? Bubbly
- Would you rather be the superhero or the sidekick? Sidekick
- What kind of superpower would you like to have? To turn hatred into love, to turn a gun into a loaf of bread, to turn a mean word into a heartfelt hug, to turn sadness and pain into happiness and excitement, to turn darkness into light.
My nominees in no particular order:
You all know that there is no obligation to participate. First and foremost please see this as one way to show my appreciation for you and your work.
I hope you forgive me but due to a lack of time I want to pass Sandra’s questions on to my nominees:
- What was the last concert you’ve been to?
- Your favorite song?
- What annoys you the most?
- Your favorite food?
- What freaks you out?
- Fashion or sport?
- What can you hardly say no to (or whom)?
- Sweet or sour or both?
- Red, white or bubbly?
- Would you rather be the superhero or the sidekick?
- What kind of superpower would you like to have
Thank you, Sandra, for this wonderful award!
In Love and Light