My lovely blogging friend Amaya from Life Of An El Paso Woman nominated me for this great award. Amaya shares about her daily life, music, football (she is a big fan of the Dallas Cowboys)…. and much more! You need to take a look at her blog and you won’t regret it!!!
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Include seven things about yourself. I’m sure I’m repeating myself on a couple of them.
7 facts about me:
I am glad there was a break of some weeks of getting awards where I have to mention facts about me. I already said all the interesting stuff (or at least I thought it was interesting). I hope you already forgot about them or you are new to my blog and don’t know them yet… 😃
- I am living in one of the smallest countries in the world, the Principality of Liechtenstein with 37’000 inhabitants. The prince is living in a castle above the capital city.
- Although I live in Liechtenstein I am Austrian, born in beautiful Vienna.
- In 1998/99 I lived in suburban Buffalo with my husband and daughter. My second child was born during that time. It was the greatest time of my life and leaving was heartbreaking. I still have friends over there. Last year we came back home for a visit and it was as if I had never left.
- In 2009 I fell in love with California. Since then I have been there 9 times… the 10th is already planned! I love the climate, the coast line, beaches, the ocean, flora and fauna, the atmosphere, and the friends I made over there.
- Last year I got my first ticket in the US. I cut off a motorcycle. But I did not get the ticket because a police officer saw it. NOOOOOO!!! When I mess it up then I mess it up really good. I got the ticket because on the motorcycle sat a police officer…
- I love sitting at the ocean, gazing into the amazing wideness, listening to the sound of the waves, feeling the wind in my hair and the sun on my skin. I can spend hours sitting at my favorite spot in Laguna Beach.
- I also love to get lost in the starlit night sky. Whenever I get the chance on a warm summer night I sit outside and stare into the universe. The feeling how small we are but still so important to have our place in this sphere is simply amazing.
So here we go with my nominees:
In Love and Light!