My lovely blogging birdie friend, Nimmi of Soul Mate’s – So Near Yet So Far nominated me for this amazing award. I thank you so very much, Nimmi. Nimmi is a beautiful and very sensitive soul who writes straight from her heart. Please stop at her blog and see what a big heart beats behind it.
Since I received this award for the third time I hope Nimmi doesn’t mind it that I copy the content. It hasn’t changed!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Attach the award to the post (right-click and save, then upload)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
- Provide a link to the award post you created Edge of Night.
When the English edition of I’m Free – Awareness Of Who You Are by Discovering Who You Are Not! was released my publisher set up a world-wide marketing campaign and a social media campaign. That way I was led to WordPress in May 2014. I had no idea what blogging was about and was “thrown into the cold water” (of course with some teaching lessons). It started as a platform to promote my book through the messages I wanted to share with the world. What a wonderful possibility.
Within the first year I learned a lot about blogging, got inspired by other bloggers, and expanded my blogging habits and the way of posting a lot. According to this I started to gather a community around me I had never expected in my wildest dreams. The love I have received and the love that is accepted from me is overwhelming and humbling. I thank you all from the bottom of my Viennese heart for the blessing you all are to me. Only because of you I am able to live this dream! Love you bunches!!!
My two tips for blogging:
- Be interested in others: Go to visit other blogs, try to look at the person and take them serious. Don’t like blindly but read what you like. Show your appreciation. Every post – even if it is not what you would write – is a personal part of someone and it is an effort someone made. Every post is a personal share of someones thoughts, feelings, history, pain, desperation and it is an honor for the reader to become a part of other people’s inner world. Everyone is a divine creature and worthwhile being recognized.
- Interact: The magic of the blogosphere is the connection between kindred spirits. Modern technology is a blessing in connecting people all over the world aside of races, cultures, religions, politics, and even languages. But we can only connect, make friends, and feel like a part of a big loving family when we exchange our thoughts. Comment when a post or a statement intrigues you. Take the time. The blogging experience doesn’t occur from posting and leaving. It lives from exchange.
In Love and Light