It still happens that comments of you, my wonderful friends, disappear mysteriously into the spam folder. Sporadically I check it and yesterday I found this surprise from my most lovely birdie friend, Nimmi of Soul Mate’s – So Near, Yet So Far. I am sorry, I did not see it right away because I feel very honored to be considered again for the Sunshine Award by Nimmi. It is my 6th nomination for such a lovely award. Thank you very, very much, Nimmi! Please head over to her nest and see what beautiful things this birdie is singing in her posts.
Rules for the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
Here we go with Nimmi’s questions for her nominees:
1) Which decade do you miss the most? The ones which lie ahead! Because the ones which lie behind are already part of me.
2) To which poet do you feel most connected to? Hmmm… that is a difficult question. I wrote poetry already as a teenager but I never had a specific poet I loved to read. I have to say that I love the poetry I come to know on your blogs. Two of my favorite blogger poets are Syl. His way of expressing and describing feelings is amazing. Everyone who doesn’t know him should just leave this post and head over. There is also Matthew of Embracing Home. Matthew was diagnosed with terminal cancer in January of this year. He disappeared for two months but came back. I guess it was May when I heard the last time from him. Meanwhile his blog was deleted. Matthew to me is one of the most humble souls I ever met. He experienced so much tragedy in his life but never found a single word of anger or bitterness. Whatever happened to him, he will remain in my memory as a role model for love and compassion. I feel blessed that I met him and that he called me his friend and sister.
3) Your spirit cartoon character/TV show artist? I am not sure if I understand the question the right way. I am a fan of Sandra Bullock in many ways and I can relate to many of the parts she played.
4) Your favourite indulgence when in stress? A cup of coffee, a step out into nature, or simply taking a deep breath and thinking of something I am looking forward to. That way I get the necessary energy back to hang in.
5) How has your blog helped you the most? This blog has been my entry in a world where cultural, religious, racial, national, and traditional differences are not dividing but uniting. It made me see how much love there is in this world. This platform is a place where the world comes together and shares its beauty and colors in order to paint a beautiful picture together. My blog and the purpose of my blog helped me to learn more about togetherness, that giving is receiving, and that we all together are one wonderful family – no exceptions!
I would like to pass Nimmi’s questions on to you:
1) Which decade do you miss the most?
2) To which poet do you feel most connected to?
3) Your spirit cartoon character/TV show artist?
4) Your favourite indulgence when in stress?
5) How has your blog helped you the most?
In Love and Light