My sweet Indian friend, Nimmi of Soul Mate’s – So Near Yet So Far nominated me for this very honoring Dragon’s Loyalty Award. It sure is one I cherish a lot since it demonstrates the wonderful and strong connection within our community. As I mentioned in my Weekly Review yesterday it is such an amazing experience again and again to see our community gathering immediately when one of our friends is in need or at a bad place. Nimmi truly is such a lovely spirit who is there no matter what. She is full of feelings and her sensitive spirit always shines through her poems.
This is what the creator said about the award: The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter’s, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just a someone who follows and comments regularly.
Rules for the award:
- Accept the award with thanks.
- Give your readers 5 facts about you.
- Nominate other bloggers and let them know.
Here are five facts about me regarding loyalty:
- When I say, I am your friend, then I am your friend! I will back you up and I will support you. You can laugh and cry with me. You will always find my shoulder and a secret box for whatever you need to get rid of. With me you will have a friend for a lifetime. But please, never lie at me or abuse my trust, because I will believe you blindly.
- I only say what I mean and I mean what I say. You can rely on my word.
- I am loyal to my visions and dreams I want to bring into this world. I will be following the path of realization patiently step by step but how long it ever may take I won’t stop believing in them.
- Can someone be loyal to music? I don’t know. But music is half of my life and I will stick to it until I do my last breath. It doesn’t matter if it is my own music, other songs I sing at performances, or listening to the music this world has brought into being.
- After decades of denying myself I will never ever turn away from me! I am loyal to my friends but only because I am most loyal to myself.
Only few peeps of this loyal community (in no particular order):
It was hard this time to stop nominating. I would love to nominate all of you. But believe me, there will be another occasion soon. I am thankful and happy about each single one your you 💖
In Love and Light