Yesterday Suhas of Life Is Awesome surprised me with a late night gift. He nominated me for the Starlight Blogger Award. It is one of my favorite awards created by our marvelous Carolina of Yesterday After and I was honored to be in the first round of nominees. Now I am honored by Suhas for this award wich I receive for the 6th time. Thank you so much, Suhas. His blog is a wonderful source of inspiration, encouragement, and light. Please head over to his!
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
- Nominate Others.
- How you started your blogging journey? I started blogging due to the social media campaign for my book I’m Free blogging was part of the deal. Although I had no idea what blogging was about I was curious and excited but did not expect anything. I did not regret it one single moment. What I learned, can give, and receive is more than I had ever expected
- What’s your strategy with your blog in general? I don’t think I have a strategy. I just want to spread light, love, and awareness in first place. I want to give back what I have gotten in miraculous ways and I want to show everybody the sparkling gem they are regardless of outer circumstances. If I can make one person smile each day with what I am doing here, I know what I am doing it for. What’s the best thing a blogger can give to his readers? A part of themselves.
- What would you do on Mars for fun? Haha, what a question, Suhas! I don’t know… I guess singing, once because I love singing and twice because it must be damn quiet up there… lol
- Are you a morning or a night person? Since the post part of my community is active in the late night hours I am turning more and more into a night person. I would have never expected to be fine with so little hours to sleep… lol
- If you could be any animal what would it be and why? I think a dolphin. I love to watch them in their vividness and joy and their loyalty within their swarms. I often witnessed them how much fun they have following a boat. Since it is Tidbit Tuesday: Did you know that dolphins not simply mate but make love like humans?
My nominees in alphabetical order:
The questions for my nominees:
- What do you think when you look at the night sky?
- What makes you smile?
- What are you doing to provoke a smile in other people’s face?
- Here I was inspired by Suhas’ question: If you could turn into any animal what would it be and why?
- What is your biggest dream?
Thank you once again for this wonderful award, Suhas!
In Love and Light