Isn’t it wonderful when a woman can say that, when her man is back from a long trip, or when a soldier comes home after a mission in a war zone… But this post is not about that. I am very happy to be nominated by Suhas of Life is Awesome for one of the loveliest awards: The Liebster Award. Thank you so much, Suhas, for considering me. Suhas’ Blog is a source of inspiration, insights, wisdom, and light. The name of his blog shines through every post. Please take a look and convince yourself.
- Link back the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
- Display the Liebster award logo in your post.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for the nominees.
- Notify all nominees via social media or blogs.
- What is your favorite thing to do? Driving in my SUV on a sunny Summer day with open roof top and open window blasting my favorite music. I love it even more with any car driving down Pacific Coast Highway.
- Do you believe in making best friends through social media? Yes, I do!
- Romantic movies or comedy movies? Both and much more!
- Do you have ambitions to change the world? Everybody has, why not I?
- Experienced love at first sight? Kind of. First sight triggered something that unfolded more and more.
- Which celebrity do you think you just like them? I don’t know… hmmm… for some reason I just had Tom Hanks in mind. Yes, let’s say Tom Hanks.
- If you got chance to travel world which places do you like to visit? Basically I want to see as much of the world as possible but on my bucket list for now is Iceland.
- Which is your dream place? Southern California
- Do you have any phobia? Is the fear of height a phobia? It’s a fear right? No, no phobias anymore, not even spiders since I held a tarantula in hands.
- Do you like to read fiction or non-fiction books? Non-Fiction.
- What others life means to you? How you treat others in your life? Life in general is precious. That means that every being is precious. Every being is an expression of life. And every expression is unique and special. I have deepest respect of every creature and plant.
What would a blog be without followers? Without those people you can share the thoughts, insights, and news? A lonely place, an empty page – nothing. That is why I appreciate all my wonderful 776 followers. I am sorry I cannot follow all of you but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate you. Today I want to nominate the last 15 followers who joined me. Thank you, guys.
As always there is no obligation to participate. First and foremost I want to show my appreciation.
I liked Suhas’ questions a lot and would like to pass them on to you:
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- Do you believe in making best friends through social media?
- Romantic movies or comedy movies?
- Do you have ambitions to change the world?
- Experienced love at first sight?
- Which celebrity do you think you just like them?
- If you got chance to travel world which places do you like to visit?
- Which is your dream place?
- Do you have any phobia?
- Do you like to read fiction or non-fiction books?
- What others life means to you? How you treat others in your life?
Once again a big thank you to Suhas!!!
In Love and Light