A new challenge I did not hear about before. OK, that doesn’t mean anything since I am here for only 15 months. Anyway this one sounds very interesting. Anne of The Main Focus has nominated me for this challenge. Anne is a woman I admire a lot. She is challenged through her health condition but a role model in standing tall and moving on. I am sur that one day she is free of any medication. Please check her blog out and get inspired. I am glad we are connected, Anne!
Other than years ago I don’t have a strict concept of my future. I know what I want and move on with it step by step according to the unfolding. I have dreams and I also make steps towards their fulfilling but I don’t have any expectations anymore when things are supposed to happen. My concept of future in general as truly changed during the past years.
5 things about my future are:
- I dream of a world where smiles silence weapons.
- I dream of a world where everybody is valued for their differences rather than being humiliated or even persecuted.
- I dream of being able one day to make a living from my writing and speaking in order to have more possibilities for influencing 1 an 2.
- On a more personal note: I would be happy if I always had the chance to go to California once a year for 10 days. Perhaps I find a magic lamp once on the beach with a Genie living in it to get everything ready for our WP party in my ocean view house… lol
- I want to visit Iceland and see the Northern lights.
My nominees in no particular order:
In Love and Light!