That is like Easter, Birthday, and Christmas all in one! Thanks to my friend Sandra from A Momma’s View I was gifted that way. Although I don’t believe that there is anyone out there who doesn’t know Sandra’s blog I highly recommend to check it out. She has everything from sharing deep thoughts about the experience of raising kids, her life in Australia, observations of life, beautiful photos, humor,… it’s all in there! But most of all she simply is an adorable person. Thank you Sandra!!!
Now to the awards!
For Easter I got the
The Premio Dardos Award exists to acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
Award Rules For The Premio Dardos Award:
- Include the Premio Dardos Award Picture and the name of the person that nominated you (Include a link to their blog)
- Nominate 15 other blogs and notify them!
My nominees in no particular order:
For my Birthday I was gifted with the
The rules for the Brotherhood Of The World Award:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
- List the rules and display the Brotherhood of the World Award logo to your post.
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate (around ten) bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for your nominees.
The questions Sandra asked:
- Princess or Knight and why? Both I am the princess and he is the knight… because I am a helpless romantic 😍
- Which mystical creature would you like to have as a pet? (Seems to be my favorite question…) A dragon! I love the burning life in those creatures and the power they typify. I love the majestic appearance and the feeling of security when they are tamed.
- What flavor of ice cream is your favorite? It depends… sometimes I feel like chocolate and caramel and then again like exotic fruits. I love the creations of Cold Stone.
- Which is the one food you don’t like to eat but eat anyway? There is almost nothing I don’t like. So the few things I don’t like I don’t need to eat or simply don’t eat.
- Would you rather travel back in time or into the future if you really had to? If I really had to then I would go into the future. I am a curious person and I know the past well enough.
- Would you choose to time travel if you could? No, I don’t want to know what lies in front of me, I want to co-create it spontaneously. And the past is something I only try to draw my lessons from but not to cling to.
- If it would be possible, would you travel to space? I love stargazing and getting lost in the width of the universe. But I don’t need to travel it. It is the same like me sitting and gazing at the ocean, but I don’t feel the need to swim in it.
- If you could turn into whatever you like to be in this world for a day, what would it be? A butterfly
- Who would you want to be out in the wild with and why? Hmmm…. Tarzan? Yep, that sounds good 😃
- What’s the one feature you’re looking for in your partner for life? That he gives me full entry to his heart.
- Have you found the love of your life and if yes, why didn’t you share your story with me for ‘Couples’ yet? It will happen when time has come! I promise!
I would like to pass Sandra’s questions on to you.
And last but not least for Christmas I received the
The rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award f
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions
Sandra set up one set of questions for both awards so they are done already.
I will relate the 11 facts about me to some firsts a experienced with music:
- My first solo performance was in a dining hall on a vacation when I was 3. I just stood up from the chair, went in the middle of the hall and started singing.
- My first official solo performance was with 10 years in church.
- My first role I played on stage with 11
- My first single I bought was Rock’n Roll is King by ELO this one:
- My first album (a music cassette) was This Old House by Shakin’ Stevens
- The first interesting instrument I learned to play was the clarinet. (We all learned to play the recorder, but that was nothing spectacular.)
- The first price I won at a singing contest was with 23.
- The first musical I played a main part in was Noah’s Fludde by Benjamin Britten. I was Mrs. Noah – the gossiping chatter box.
- The first concert I went to was with almost 13 and it was also Shakin’ Stevens.
- The first time I appeared on an album was in 1982. It was a Christmas album of the choir I was a member of. I had solo verses in two songs.
- The first song I produced myself is called I would do it again
Also here I provide the same set of questions Sandra did:
- Princess or Knight and why?
- Which mystical creature would you like to have as a pet? (Seems to be my favorite question…)
- What flavor of ice cream is your favorite?
- Which is the one food you don’t like to eat but eat anyway?
- Would you rather travel back in time or into the future if you really had to?
- Would you choose to time travel if you could?
- If it would be possible, would you travel to space?
- If you could turn into whatever you like to be in this world for a day, what would it be?
- Who would you want to be out in the wild with and why?
- What’s the one feature you’re looking for in your partner for life?
- Have you found the love of your life and if yes, why didn’t you share your story with me for ‘Couples’ yet?
Once again a big thank you, Sandra, for all the nominations.
In Love and Light!