While I was on vacation in beautiful Sweden not only my front yard blossomed I was also gifted with the Dragon’s Loyalty Award from our wonderful Swatii of Light At The End Of The Tunnel and with the Starlight Blogger Award by the lovely Saadia of Reflections Of A Rainbow.
Thank you, Swatii. I feel very, very honored that you consider me as one of your nominees for this award of loyalty! Swatii caught me with her amazing smile. She is a sunshine and write not only very thoughtful poems but also beautiful short stories. If I am right then she even is close to publish her first book. Pleas correct me if I am wrong Swatii!
The big rules:
1. Thank the nominator.
2. Pass it on, as per your will.
3. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Another 7 facts about me:
- I love the last day of the year. To me it is not an ending but the beginning of something new and exciting. A new book with plain pages. The best is yet to come.
- I love to celebrate my birthday and I have no problem to tell my age. I am proud and happy about each year I am gifted with to create my life, make experiences, discover new secrets, and develop by this all.
- I am a Christmas freak. I love Christmas and I love to decorate the house with lights. Helplessly romantic… If I was let it would be more like that: Also I try to watch every Christmas movie shown on TV. My favorite movie is Christmas Vacation.
- Since the time we lived in the States I am a Halloween fan. Over here in Central Europe it is not a tradition but people like it more and more and meanwhile some little groups of kids are going for Trick or Treat. Also here I love to decorate.
- August 15th is our National Holiday here in the Principality of Liechtenstein the center of the capital is closed for traffic all day long and a huge festival takes place. There are also several stages with different bands performing. The highlight is the 30 minutes lasting firework which is always a special sight to see. Although it is a great spectacle I don’t mind going since I am not a fan of crowded places…. and there it is overcrowded.
- When Spring has come I celebrate this with kind of a little ceremony in placing my elves again at their special spots in my garden.
- I love weddings! Most of all I love to sing at weddings. The emotions, the bright shining faces of the bridal pair, the happy atmosphere, and excitement about the kiss this all makes it always a big honor for me to sing at that special day. Also it is a big responsibility since if something goes wrong that will stay in their memories.
My nominees in no particular order:
The Starlight Blogger Award
Thank you, Saadia. I am deeply honored to get this award for the 5th time now. I am most humbled that I even was one of the first receiver of this award created by our Italian/Californian Carolina of Yesterday After. Saadia is not only a lovely person and it is wonderful to exchange thoughts with her, she writes wonderful heartfelt and thoughtful poems. I am glad we met, Saadia!
The rules for this award:
- Show off your award by posting the picture of it.
- Thank the person who gave you the nomination.
- Answer the 3 questions given to you.
- Pass on the award to at least six of your fellow bloggers and let them know of it.
- Give your nominees 3 questions to answer.
1. What is your hobby? I am blessed that what might be a hobby for others is part of my daily life and my work. Writing about my experiences, feelings, dreams, insights is what I see as part of my purpose. I am a singer and I sing for money but I would do it even without since I see it as part of my purpose too. I love my garden and take care of it, but I do it in order to surround me with the beauty and the magical power of nature. I love reading the kind of books I am writing myself in order to get more insights I can apply into my life. I love doing this all and doing it daily I don’t need more. This all is part of who I am and I am happy that I can live my dream.
2. Three favorite books? Your Sacred Self – Dr. Wayne Dyer / A Course in Miracles / The Power Of Now – Eckhart Tolle
3. Favorite quote at the moment? At the moment and for all times: “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Here now 6 of the countless stars in my community sky:
My qestions for you:
- What was the most happy experience ever?
- What was the most beautiful gift you have ever gotten?
- What was the most beautiful gift you have ever given?
One more big thank you to my dear friends Swatii and Saadia!