But this time I don’t mean the steamy Tidbit Tuesday atmosphere on WordPress. The lovely Soumya of Mundane Musings nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. It is my 6th nomination for this award and I appreciate it a lot. The reason I started blogging was to inspire others. Thank you, Soumya, that you think I fulfill this task I set myself. Please take a look at Soumya’s blog. She writes beautiful poems and her smile definitely is inspiring.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Add the logo to your post.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you think are inspiring. (I’m not gonna hit 10 right away)
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Give 5 new questions for your nominees to answer.
1. What is your best childhood memory? When I was 9 I spent 2 weeks at my grandfather’s. He definitely was a soul mate. There was a certain bond between us. I was the happiest girl during those two weeks.
2. Favourite TV Show of all time? Of all time… hmmm, I’d say Dexter
3. This might seem a little too kiddish, but what is your favourite Disney movie? I love all the Disney movies. But I would say: The Little Mermaid. The movie is beautiful and there are many memories I link to, like our time we lived in the suburban of Buffalo. My daughter just bought the DVD.
4. What is your goal in life? To remember as many spirits as possible about their beautiful light!
5. FRIENDS vs How I met your Mother. Which one do you prefer? Now that is a good time to laugh out loud because I don’t know either!!! I never watched a single episode of both. But I like Jennifer Aniston.
But I Smile Anyway (sorry, Ritu, couldn’t help it, sis, but you know you can reject)
Two of my questions are from Soumya’s:
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Favorite Disney movie?
- Favorite song of all times?
- Where do you get your inspiration from?
- What feels romantic to you?
Once again thank you, Soumya, for this wonderful gift!
In Love and Light!