My new friend of Smiling Notes nominated me for two awards. I just came across this blog and found a wonderful post about Niagara Falls… oh I got homesick right away. But there is more to discover like recipes and food adventures.
The Premio Dardos Award exists to acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
The rules are simple:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
This award has a lovely meaning regarding tolerance, support, and inspiration. Since it is not too much work I love to nominate some of my dearest buddies here on WordPress. They are all very busy (also with awards) and fulfill the requirements to the fullest:
But I Smile Anyway /Luna
Waffle Me This / Melody
The V-Pub / Melody
I know that not all of you accept awards but… I don’t care 😝 There is no obligation anyway!
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
- Share 10 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers. (You may want to let them know that they have been nominated by commenting in one of their posts.)
I have lots of new followers and I think I will just repeat some of the most significant facts about me:
- I am living in the fourth smallest country in the world.
- My name Kind is my real name. But in German it says: child.
- I love driving big cars.
- I am singing in front of audiences since I was a child.
- I lived in the suburban of Buffalo for 13 months and it was the most beautiful time in my life.
- Southern California is my passion. For 6 years I go there once a year, sometimes twice.
- I love sunsets, most of all watching them at the Pacific ocean on my favorite spot at Laguna Beach.
- I am running a Practice for Aromatherapy and Self-Development. I give treatments for physical and mental needs. I am an author of 4 books (number 5 is on search for a publisher). I am a singer and produce my own songs.
- I paint walls, put furniture together, mow the lawn, and do all the gardening (including the use of electric hedge clippers), and I am able to drive with a trailer (of course also backwards). But please stay away from me with needle work.
- My favorite animals are butterflies and dolphins. They are the symbols on my book, website, business cards, and folders. I even have them tattooed.
Now onto my nominees:
One more big thank you To my lovely new friend of Smiling Notes for this nomination! 💖
In Love and Light!