And here we are again in our show: We have come full circle! Now what does that mean? Let me explain:
Kristina Galea, our beautiful young lady from the little island of Malta, nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award. She was nominated by Rob, and Rob was nominated by Ritu! Now guess who nominated Ritu??? Haha! Right that was me!!! Isn’t our community just terrific?
Thank you, Kristina, for this wonderful nomination. I read in your post that this was your first award. Congrats to that. Knowing that humbles me even more to be under your first nominees ever!!!
- Post the link of the blog that nominated you.
- Share five random facts about yourself.
- Nominate blogs and notify the nominees.
Another 5 facts:
- As I mentioned in the Love/Hate challenge I don’t have nice hands. They are small and my fingers are short. They are good for working but not for displaying.
- I cannot stand it when I am interrupted while writing.
- I love all kind of animals. When I was a child I often surprised my mom with blind worms.
- My favorite colors are orange and blue – like the sunset at the ocean.
- When I was between 1 and 2 years a housebreaker got into our house right where I was sleeping. My dad heard something and went upstairs. He later said, he did not know why, but against his habit he did not look after me which was good, because that person must have been in my room. Thank God I did not wake up.
Oh, and of course here is the song:
In Love and Light!