Today is a truly sunny day. Not only that the weather is wonderful again, it was also the first day for 4 weeks that I could finally push the pedal again. Yeah… back in my care, open roof top, volume on, and go, go, go… I did not think that this day could get any sunnier, but…
My dear friend Janine of WordEssence nominated me for this really uplifting and bright award. I am always delighted to get this one since there can never be too much sunshine in this world, right?
1) Thank the person that nominated you
2) Answer the questions you were given by the person who nominated you
3) Nominate some other bloggers for this award
4) Write the same amount of questions to the bloggers you have nominated
5) Notify the bloggers you have nominated
1) How do you find inspiration for your work? I get inspired by walking through this life with an open heart and an open mind. I am like a sponge and curious about understanding the greater context. I am inspired by nature, by my family, friends, but a very big part of inspiration happens here on the blog sphere. It is a constant inspiration with every post or comment I read.
2) Name something you would never give up and why. My coffee addiction… no, just kidding. I would never ever give up going for my dreams. I would not limit myself by what anyone thinks about it. As long as I feel this dream burning I will go for it. Within 5 years this has turned me from a bundle of fears, worries, and self-doubts to into a happy and life-loving woman. “A mind stretched by experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” (don’t know who said that – but “it wasn’t me”… lol).
3) Describe your perfect day. Breakfast at my favorite beach restaurant in Crystal Cove, a walk on the beach, meditating in my Buddhist Temple, a little shopping, and concluding the day with a sunset at my favorite spot at Laguna Beach.
4) How long have you been blogging for and what got you started? I slowly started blogging in May 2015. The reason was a social media campaign for my book I’m Free – Awareness of Who You Are by Discovering Who You Are Not! When I started I had never expected what a gift it was to write this book in order to come to this place and meet the most beautiful people in the world – of this world.