That was a friendly connection between German and English or actually between Akanksha and me. My lovely friend of The World Past Me nominated me for the Liebster Award and the Sunshine Award. Thank you Akanksha, that really makes the sun shine even brighter today!
The rules for both awards are pretty much the same so I will ask the same questions to my nominees for both awards.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
Akanksha’s questions for me:
1. How would Superman feel if his cape blew away in the wind? Uncapable… lol
2. A 5 year child asks you how you were born. How would you explain? Since I think this child means the body I would say: I grew in my mommy’s womb and when my body was ready to live in this world she gave me free. It was painful for her but she did it for me to start my own life.
3. In which direction do five gay men walk? OMG, Akanksha, you are challenging me… haha!!! It is not Tuesday but I’d say into the same direction … one after another…
4. Would you rather have a world full of snakes or rats? WT… Akanksha… 😂 for sure not rats. I like snakes but a world full of it… oh bother… that is all out of a horror movie.
5. You get to cook a five course meal for anyone you admire. Who would be the first invite? My mom… no matter what I cook, she always says it is yummie…
6. Can your tongue touch you nose? Post a picture. Sorry, failed, my tongue doesn’t even make half the way, therefore no photo.
7. What would you name your kid? Vanessa, Jason, Joe (the names of my kids)
8. Complete the lyrics: And right now there’s a steel knife in my
windpipe…..I can’t breathe but I still fight while I can fight
Those were really tough questions… phew!
My questions for my nominees:
- When you get stuck in the traffic (no matter what side of the road you are driving 😃) how do you react?
- What is your favorite time of the day?
- What kind of vacation do you like most (adventure, beach, educative…)?
- What is your favorite activity on a sunny Summer day?
- What is your favorite activity on a cold and snowy Winter day?
My nominees for the Sunshine Award:
In Love and Light!