The adorable and poetically skilled Kritika from The Soul To The Nib Of The Pen nominated me for two awards at the same time. Kritika, I squeeze you not only for the nominations but for the wonderful friend you have become. There is so much love, understanding, and depth coming from her blog. She is such a gift for our community! Enter her sphere and you will know what I mean.
Let’s start con numero uno: El Premio Dardos Award
It is already the 6th award of this kind. Here is what I got from the internet about it:
The Premio Dardos Award exists to acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
The rules are:
Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
For my nominees I considered some of our authors and poets:
And now lets face fire, power, and loyalty with the
Dragon’s Loyalty Award
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give 7 facts about yourself.
Let’s see what more 7 facts I can get for you:
- In astrology there is one certain plane for every sign of a zodiac. Venus is one of two planets which is affecting two signs: Taurus and Libra. My sign is Taurus and my ascendant is Libra. Perhaps that is an explanation for my juicy fantasy… (see my password protected Tidbit post of last Tuesday – send me a request over my contact page for the password)
- I have a memory like an elephant, most of all with data. I can go back 30 years or more and can recall the exact date and conditions around of almost anything that happened. I am like a sponge.
- When I was 3 years old and on vacation with my parents, I got up from the dinner table, stepped into the middle of the dining hall and started singing. I got standing ovations… haha!
- I played Volleyball for many years in a team. I liked it a lot. That’s why many asked me why I don’t start learning it… haha, very funny… I mostly warmed up the bench…
- I love reptiles. They are fascinating me. I have a turtle for over 30 years and also a little house lizard living next to my patio: Lizzy. Always chatting with her.
- I love a clean house and I definitely take good care of it. But there are three activities I would love to cancel: 3. Ironing 2. cleaning the oven and tatatataaaaaaaa 1. Cleaning the windows
- I never smoked, drink almost no alcohol (a Sex on the Beach or a Mojito at times), no drugs at all and I don’t have any problems with skipping chocolate but I am not willing to skip my morning coffee.
Onto my nominees: To be honest, I had to nominate everybody of you, because each commend or like means the world to me. I love you all. Here are some fellow bloggers who touched me deeply with their unexpected gestures of friendship and loyalty. You guys have no idea what you have given to me:
There are also friends I had nominated but who are already nominated together with me. And also Kritika was under my nominees with her kind words she always finds for me.
Thank you once again, my lovely blog sister!
In Love and Light!