Today my new friend, Ashish of Ashish Visions, nominated me for the Sunshine Award. It is my third nomination for this award and I appreiate it a lot. I am following Ashish’s blog only for a short time which honors me even more. The many award posts on his blog and his poems definitely are spreading sunshine. Please check his blog out.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- In your opinion what is the biggest service to mankind. Giving yourself as a gift into this world. Because no one can give what you have to give. If we all do that, we are one item.
- What is life? Life is the power within us, the joy of exploring, the love we give and receive. Life is what we are: the pure immortal existence.
- What inspired you to start blogging? To spread awareness and love and to inspire others to discover the beauty, power, and creativity of their individual precious being.
- The funniest moment of your life. When my kids are kidding with each other. That is always hysterical.
- You might have done mistakes in childhood. Share your favourite mistake. 🙂 What comes spontaneously to my mind is when my father and I were camping. While my father was inside the tent to take it down again I was supposed to hold a corner of the canvas up. I was a dreamer, gazed at the lake and all of a sudden the canvas slipped out of my hands and my father got burried under the tent. He was not amused.
- What are your first impressions of my blog? I did not see a lot of your posts yet but loads of awards (which already represent the quality of your blog) and some very nice poems. I can only say, I liked what I saw and I am glad to follow you!
My nominees are:
My questions for you:
- What if…?
- When does your light shine the brightest?
- What is your favorite activity?
- If you had a magic wand, what would I change in my life?
- What person in your life caused you the highest development?
- What is the easiest way to let the sun rise in others?
Once again thank you, Ashish, for the nomination.
In Love and Light!