“I say Yeah, Yeah” to another award!!! Thank you Linda from Linda Creation for nominating me for this award. She is providing us with her delicious recipes and food creations. Take a look and get inspired. The rules:
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
- Share ten (10) interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate up to ten (10) more bloggers.
So let’s head for the 10 (hopefully still) interesting facts:
- When I was 15 my hair journey started. I had it all from blond to black, from orange to all shades of read, from very long to an inch, from perm to straight. I will do a post sometime about some of my crazy hair experiments. That hair dress below was self-made one day before Christmas in 1985. My hair had a length below my shoulder before. I was simply bored waiting for Santa.
- Did I ever mention I love driving big cars??? 😃
- From early youth on I wanted to become a singer. I often stood in front of my mirror with a hair brush in my hand, singing to the songs of my “black” discs.
- I did not have internet at home until 2006. I even refused to have it. I worried about my time…. I was right!
- I am a very tolerant person and patient regarding other people’s attitudes and habits. But I can get mad (I mean really boiling mad) when I feel abused.
- I have 4 tattoos but I would never ever want a piercing.
- Music is half of my life. The other half is writing, another half of course is my family, another one my garden, … Yes, I thought I do all the incarnations in one life.
- In the 80s I wore such pants (the right one in yellow):
- My garden is my living room during the warm season. I am more outside the house than inside. I love to sit and watch nature, my roses, the lavender, and the butterflies and bees dancing around it all. It took me decades to discover the magical power of nature.
- I love sunsets – most of all at the ocean. But it is also beautiful to see the sun disappearing behind the mountains. It is an atmosphere of peace as f time stands still and waits for the sun to say: Good-bye, see you tomorrow!
And here are my nominees:
Thanks again to my dear Linda for the nomination. Oh, and here is the song 😃
In Love and Light!