It is the first bright and sunny day for more than a week (almost two) now. A Momma’s View chose the perfect timing to nominate me with a beautiful award fitting the day (and my mood anyway)! Please take a look at her blog. She got this award very well deserved since she definitely is a sunshine on the blog sphere and spreads her rays with beautiful photos, deep and thought-provoking posts, and very interesting facts… and she is a former “neighbour”. When she lived in Switzerland she only lived about 45 minutes away from where I live. Unfortunately we never met before she left for Australia. Thanks, Mom, for considering me for this shiny award.
• Thank the person who nominated you.
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
• Nominate a few other bloggers.
• Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
• Notify the bloggers on their blog.
• Put the award button on your blog.
Mom’s wonderful questions:
- Your three best advice to your kids? 1. There is always a reason to smile. 2. Go for your dreams whether others believe in them or not. 3. Always look out for the positive, teaching, and strengthening aspect in each situation, person, and challenge.
- What would you love to have known when you were a teenager? That I have the right to believe in me!
- Would you lie to your children in order to protect them? That is a very difficult question. I detest lying since it is a breach of trust. I’d feel like manipulating them. Also it completely depends on the situation. I would give advice but in the end they have to learn their lessons through experience. But of course I would do it if I saw them seriously in danger.
- If you could swap bodies and personalities with one person for a day, who would it be? Michael Jackson! His perfection in music, his talent, his ear for music, and his way of dancing…. yes, I would love to feel that for one day and also to understand even better where he came from.
- Where? Of course California
- If? Let’s say “What if…?” All things are possible!
- When? That’s clear:
Heading towards my nominees. Since my sunshine buddies were all fed up with awards and challenges last week I decided to nominate some new bloggers who recently have brought sunshine into my community:
The questions for my nominees:
- You have three wishes free. What would they be?
- What are your 3 favorite things (not persons) you never want to miss?
- One of my favorite questions: What is your biggest (not yet realized) dream?
- Another favorite question: What are you doing to realize it?
- What do you want to leave here on earth when it’s time to go?
- Your favorite activity?
- One last favorite question: What makes you dream?
Thanks again to our blog mom for my nomination. You are a sweetheart and I hope that one day we can meet!
In Love and Light!