It is Sunday and I proudly present award #9 for this week! Again it is Kritika of From The Soul To The Nib Of The Pen who gifted me with it. She is such a kind-hearted and open-minded person and she found a place in my heart immediately. Although we don’t follow each other for long yet it seems like knowing for years.Thank you, dear friend, for considering me again!
After the Sisterhood award I also got the Brotherhood award now – well-balanced though 😊
There was no award image on Kritika’s post so I took one from the internet.
Here are the rules:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate around ten other bloggers and let them know about the award.
1. You are given the responsibility to bring global peace, how will you do that? It is what I hope I am doing already: Spreading love, light, encouragement, and most of all the awareness that we can change our life immediately in changing our attitude and, the way we think. We can change the world but have to start with ourselves.
2. Did blogging improve your life in any way? It did in a way I had never expected. I found friends all over the globe. Through all of those different cultures, mentalities and life stories I gained profound insights and learned one of my most important lessons: loving unconditionally without expectations, just for love itself.
3. You can do anything you want for 3 hours, what would you do? I would buy a villa in California high above the ocean. After those three hours I had to confess that I don’t have the money to do so… lol. Seriously, I would love to be in a big city and talked to every homeless person I encounter, make them smile and gift them, to the doctor or invite them to spend a night in a hotel,…. I just want to show them that the are seen and important.
4. Reading or writing, given you’ll be paid for reading? Both is important. I got my inspirations through reading, through which I made all the experiences which led me to writing. But since I am writing I have barely time for reading. I could never live from being paid for reading… lol
5. An idea of a perfect life? The perfect life is when I am happy with what I have and still having dreams to go for. This would include everything I need. What do we miss, when we are happy? Nothing!
6. You can travel back in time, what year you would choose and why? It is funny, because I asked myself that question once. I don’t find any time I would like to go back. Not even one day in my own life. I wouldn’t feel comfortable in any time back. I am at the best place I could wish for. If it was only for fun I guess I would choose the 50s and 60s.
7. Space, Solitude, Silence. Choose one and why? Not easy, thinking between Solitude and Silence. I’d say Silence since it already holds some kind of Solitude.
8. Is there life elsewhere in universe? The universe is life itself. But I know the question is about physical life forms. Yes, I am sure about that. We not even know a tiny glimpse of it all. I am convinced that there is “real” intelligent life out there 😉.
9. You have to plan a surprise for your best friend, but you are broke. What will you plan? I would gift my friend with what no money can buy: with the gift of friendship as I do it anyway – birthday or not. But for sure I would take the opportunity and tell my friend how much she means to me. Of course I would make a cake for her and invite her for a little one-on-one party.
10. One of your friends, with whom you were not in contact for many years, meets you somewhere and starts cursing you. How will you tackle the situation? My friends (far or near) are the best friends I could wish for. I vouch for all of them that such a situation would never happen. But pretending it would happen I would want to find out what happened in that person’s life. If there is no way about that I’d accept that we both might have changed too much and that it is time to part. Honestly, I would not take it personally anymore.
I also think that those questions are great and like to pass them on to my nominees. For my nominees I considered some of my dearest friends and commentors who were not already nominated by Kritika. I am sorry when I couldn’t consider all of you. But there is always another award 😊
In Love and Light!