Ritu of But I Smile Anyway made me line #3 which makes me very proud. This here is a brand new challenge and it sounds like a lot of fun the longer it goes on.
1. Write one line in the ongoing story, in italics.
2. Pass the challenge onto the next victim/Nominee.
3. Link back to your nominator.
4. Link back to Me, Waffles, if you could please, this could be very interesting.
5. Copy and paste all the previous story and add your line.
My Nominee is Carolina!!!
And the story goes…
It was a warm sunny day and sea was a almost transparent shade of blue.
I lay there, watching the waves lap on the shore, a drink in hand, a tear rolling down my cheek.
I stand up yelling at that boy who threw this load of sand into my eyes and my drink when he jumped over me.
In Love and Light!