Did I mention what a wonderful, amazing, talented, lovely person Kritika of From the Heart To The Nib Of The Pen is? If not: Kritika is such a lovely, wonderful, amazing, and talented person and blogger. Within a short time she has become a dear friend who never want to miss anymore.
It means even more to me to be nominated by such a spirit for an award. She gifted me with the Creative Blogger Award (the second time this week). Thank you so much!!!
Here are the Rules:
* Display the Creative Blogger Award logo on your blog
* Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
* Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
* Share 5 random facts about yourself to your readers
* Pass these rules on to them
Let’s start with th 5 facts about me. I am full of opposites:
- I can do sharp and loud whistles with two fingers, but I cannot whistle a melody. I don’t recommend you being in front of me when I try… I better don’t post a photo here…
- I am afraid of heights and would never go on a roller coaster ride, but I stood at the edge of the Grand Canyon without any fear but a feeling of bliss in my heart. And I did the Jurassic Ride twice at the Universal Studios. (Just had to prove it to myself).
- I don’t like spiders but I faced my phobia and held a tarantula in hands. I would do that any time again.
- I don’t like winter with its dark nights and cold air. But I love to watch it snowing when I am inside the house or at a Christmas market sipping a punch.
- I don’t like huge amount of water (often having panic dreams of tsunamis) and I am not a water-rat. But I love sitting and gazing at the ocean for hours. That charges my batteries like nothing else.
Now onto my nominees:
A big Thank You again to Kritika!
Let’s move on to the Premio Dardos Award
My dear friend Prasna of Art Peace nominated me for this award. Please visit her blog ans see what a great artist she is!
There is one special thing about this award. It has no more work to do than nominate other bloggers!
This is what I took from the net: Premio Dardos means “prize darts” in Spanish and is an award given “in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.”
The rules for this award!
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his or her blog.
2) Include the image of the “Premios Dardos” in the post.
3) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement.
In Love and Light!