The lovely Saadia of Reflection of a Rainbow nominated me for this challenging challenge. It is my second go! Anyway, let’s go for it.
First, here are the rules for this challenge:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
A long and dusty road to walk along. No liquid and no food, no backpack on my back. But I will stand tall and walk it to a final station. I will stand tall and walk on until that drink is in my hand.
Ok, I am proud of myself and leave whatever senseless stuff I wrote… lol
My dear nominees (I’m sorry):
This challenge was founded by Redefining Random. Please link to the blog when posting. That’s also the blog for leaving complaints 😃
In Love and Light!