I like dragons. I love the one from Shrek. I was fascinated by dinosaurs from early childhood on. They looked like dragons to me. And now I can even give two of those little guys a home on my blog. How cool is that?
I was nominated by Anne of The Main Focus. What humbles me most is the fact that she nominated me although we only follow each other shortly. Anne impresses me with her empowering and encouraging being. She is a wonderful poet, writer, and published author. Please visit her blog and I am sure you will follow her.
This is what I copied from Anne’s post: The Chinese dragon is a mythical creature in East Asian culture that has long been a symbol of great power … Dragons are extremely loyal to friends and family. (from scientificpsychic.com).
- Accept award with thanks.
- Give your readers 5 facts about you.
- Nominate other bloggers and let them know.
Now to one of the fun parts of this award – the 5 facts about me!
- I am 45 and still virgin.…….. hahaha……. sorry, just kidding. Oh how I wish I could have seen your faces…..😂
- My parents had a mobile home. We went throughout Europe every year…. I paid my dues during those vacations. My sisters too. We all got sick while driving and we couldn’t stand it to be pent-up for 2 weeks in this car and play happy family.
- I got my first US traffic ticket last year in April. I managed it to cut off a motorcycle on the highway. Unfortunately it was a cop!
- I can mow the loan, put furniture together, drive a trailer, paint walls. But I have been in a constant fight whenever I was challenged with sewing-mashine. Usually the machine won.
- I drank no alcohol up to the age of 40. Have been never drunk (except a little funny feeling in my head lately) and never smoked a single cigarette. Of course no drugs ever. Is that boring???
- I don’t like skiing (don’t even have skies) and hiking but live within the Alps.I like this better
Now to the next fun part – the nominees:
There is something very difficult about getting an award for the second time within a short period. Meanwhile it is all around the community. I really hope not to nominate someone who already just got it. Here we go in no particular order.
Once again a big thank you to our wonderful Anne. Don’t forget to visit her blog!
In Love and Light!