My dear like(crazy)minded friend, Ritu of But I Smile Anyway, nominated me for this great sounding award. It is the first time I received it. The sheltering power of a dragon and the loyalty of a true friend is what this award radiates to me. What a wonderful compliment and honor to get it. Thank you, Ritu! You sure are such a true friend and I am humbled you consider me as someone like that as well.
I can barely imaging anyone who doesn’t know Ritu yet. But if this is the case please visit her blog and get a glimpse of a woman who is not only a shining light on this blog sphere but also empowering, inspiring, and uplifting.
- Accept award with thanks.
- Give your readers 5 facts about you.
- Nominate other bloggers and let them know.
5 Facts about me:
- I love to laugh. I mean really laughing. Since I stopped caring what others might think of me I started laughing from my heart … loud!
- I got my first tattoo with 39. Within 4 years I had three more: Two butterflies (one with the initials of my kids), a dolphin and… a bow! (Sorry… no image… would need a password)
- When my third child was on the way. The doctor told me in the beginning that due date would be September 26th. I said no, the baby will come between the 11th and the 13th. The doctor still stuck with his date but I could beat him down to the 18th. Guess what? My son was born September 12th!
- I am a fan of Winnie The Pooh. But the classic one. I have a stuffed Winnie sitting next to my bed and some framed posters around the house.
- My favorite colors are blue and orange. I just realized that those are the colors of the sunset at the ocean. And I loooooove sunsets at the ocean. Now I don’t know: Do I love the colors because of the sunset or the sunset because of the colors…. hmmmm
Some of the bloggers are already nominated by Ritu. We all really are a big family! Although I had lots of you to nominate I considered bloggers who were not nominated lately and who would deserve a lot more followers. So here I go with some of my loyal friends:
In Love and Light!