The wonderful, lovely, shining and simply amazing Carolina from Yesterday After created a new award. I was speechless reading that I am in the first round of nominees. And I was named with bloggers who have been my starlight. Could there be a greater honor. That’s amazing and I have been smiling since. Carolina truly is a starlight. Her big smile on her profile picture and the sunny way she writes and spreads her being is capturing. She lives at the most beautiful place (in my eyes) and has a sunny seed from her Italian origin. Thank you, Carolina. Your shining spirit flows in all you do.
I am also happy to receive this award because I love gazing at the stars at night. I could get lost in this huge eternity which inspires, makes me see how small but at the same time important I am. We all are. That leads me to the background of this award: It is an “…Award to honor those individuals who are considered “The light emanating from the stars“ the bloggers that brings daily light into your soul with their creativity the blogs you love to read, listen and visit!” Thank you Carolina that you are seeing me this way. There are so many bloggers here who are spreading their light every day. I am so happy that I can honor them right for this today.
Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
Rules for the STARLIGHT Blogger Award:
Thank the giver and link their Blog to your post.
Answer the 3 questions given to you.
Please Pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
1. If you describe or picture your inner soul how will you describe it? I perceive my soul as the warm, powerful, comforting and knowing part of myself. I am one with my soul when I am writing, doing what I love, making music, being with nature, gazing at the stars, and making decisions. My soul is the place I go back when I feel lost ground. My soul is the place where I go to check back my dreams and get the courage to go for them, because I know that my dreams come from my soul.
2. What are you working on right now?
I work on my songs on a weekly base in a studio. Also I am done with the manuscript of my 5th book. I am supposed to go on search for publisher… but I am not in the mood at the moment. Other than that I got a fantastic offer just some days ago. It looks like I can make another big step on the ladder of my dreams regarding reaching out for people. It is all in development but perhaps I will have my own online-radio-show soon.
3. What is your creative dream project? It definitely is becoming an international speaker in order to inspire and motivate as many people as possible to discover and love who they are, to step up and make the changes they dream of, and to go for their dreams.
My three questions for my nominees:
- Who has been the starlight in your life?
- What is your biggest dream and how are you working on its realization?
- What do you want to leave here on earth?
Yesterday After Carolina, you have to be my first nominee. The light you have brought into the blog sphere with your presence and with this newly created award calls for that! Thank you!
The V-Pub Rob, I know that you were nominated by Carolina, but you have been my brightest starlight in this blog sphere from the first hour on and you share my passion for stargazing 😉
But I Smile Anyway You are the pure sunlight, Ritu
Silver Threading Whenever you show up the sun dawns, Colleen!
Inside The Life Of Moi I love the light we share in our interaction and tea chats, Amanda.
Nutsrock Your lovely stories and your black humor always make me smile, Linda
A big thank you to every single blogger here on WordPress. You all are shining your unique light which makes blogging so colorful! And the biggest thank you to Carolina. I immediately had this song in mind:
(Sorry, I have no idea, why again the link doesn’t turn into the video.)
In Love and Light!