One of them definitely did: Our dream boy Rob of The V-Pub just nominated me for a wonderful award which makes me dream even more. Perhaps that is Rob’s secret why his music and his posts make us dream… you have to be a dreamer to let your fantasy become alive! Thank you, Rob! This one is truly beautiful. By the way I know a wonderful song about dreaming… just check out Rob’s Juke Box and “Where you dream”.
It is the second time I got this award and I am happy to go on dreaming officially! Honestly only dreaming about what I am dreaming about fills my heart like a an almost bursting dam!
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 7 dreams of yours.
3. Nominate bloggers and set questions for them.
My 7 dreams:
- My biggest personal dream is an apartment or a little house in California close to the beach or even with ocean view where I spend several months a year for writing.
- I dream of making it to Iceland one day! (yep the contrast to Cali)
- This one is inspired by Rob’s award post: I dream that one day illness and war (even only between two people) is a memory of the past.
- I dream that Matthew who was diagnosed with terminal cancer defeats the decease. He is already 2 months over the time the doctors gave him.
- I dream that one day I become patient… lol
- I dream of traveling to some big cities in the world in order to gift homeless people with things they dream of.
- I dream that I can look back one day and see, that my kids are basically having their lives in their hands.
Now I am coming to my nominees:
I can’t resist to also post a dream song which came to my mind instantly:
I will never stop dreaming. Stopping dreaming would stop me from living!
Thank you, Rob! I really love this award!