Rob of The V-Pub invited me to this challenge. It sounds like fun again! To participate I have to list ten things that I love and then ten things that I hate and nominate 10 bloggers to do the same.
I have to admit that it was not easy to limit it to 10 things I love. It was not easy either to find 10 things I don’t like (just fyi: I refuse to hate anything).
Here we go (in no particular order):
10 things I love:
Feeling and spreading happiness and love!
- My morning coffee (Ok, this is really Number 1)
- My children
- Making others smile
- White roses
- Sitting at the beach and gazing at the ocean
- Gazing at the clear night sky on a warm summer night and listening to the crickets.
- Southern California
- My Garden
- Making my music, singing
- Music in general
- Driving in my car with open window and rooftop, blasting music and feeling the wind in my hair.
Oops, that were 11 things…
10 things I don’t like:
Any kind of Injustice, humiliation, corruption, suppression…
- Slow drivers in front of me and no chance to get ahead.
- Spiders (I don’t fear them anymore, just don’t like them)
- Uncertainty, being left hanging on
- Any kind of issues with my laptop or cell phone which keeps me from working.
- A sore throat right before an engagement (happened twice)
- When the kids are picky with their food.
- When the rest of the family leaves their mess for me to clean up (which I don’t do anymore). If they don’t care – I don’t care anymore.
- Heights. Although I stood on the edge of the Grand Canyon I am still almost dying when it comes to this:
- Being caught by a speed trap (which happens at times…)
- Being disturbed while writing posts!
Thank you for the nomination, Rob!
In Love and Light!