Wow, how does that sound? Like kind of mixture of Miley Cyrus, Whoopi Goldberg, and Pope John Paul II. But that’s not really the reason for the title. During the night from Thursday to Friday I received 3 awards within only few hours. That was simply amazing!!! Therefore I felt like giving a little award party!
The Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award
What a title for an award! My special thanks go to our amazing and uplifting Ritu from But I Smile Anyway! Not only that Ritu has become a wonderful friend, she really feels like kind of sister to me. I feel honored because of that reason but also because I receive this award for the first time in my WordPress career! Thank you Ritu! When you show up on my viewer, on my blog, or through your posts it always makes the sun shining brighter!
To the rules:
Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
Answer the 10 questions given to you.
Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Ritu’s questions for me:
1. Do you have any real sisters, or friends who you consider to be like sisters? I do have two younger sisters. I also have friends in my life which feel the same close or even closer.
2. What three things would you take with you on a desert island? Me, myself, and I!!! Haha!!! Ok, honestly: Loads of water, a pen and a pad of paper.
3. What is your biggest achievement to date? To love and cherish myself!
6. Coffee or tea? Both, both, both!!! Tea for breakfast, but I have to have a coffee later in the morning and usually in the afternoon, tea in the evening again!
7. Is there any TV programme you HAVE to watch? No! I loved to watch desperate Housewives and Dexter. The evening hours are mostly reserved for my blog since then there is the most traffic.
8. Do you cook, or do you prefer to be cooked for? Of course I cook every day with a family of 5. But I really enjoy when I don’t need to (which unfortunately doesn’t mean others cook…😒…but at least I had a huge breakfast on mother’s day) .
9. What song would head the soundtrack to your life? Oh well, there are a lot!!! But I think This is my life by Shirley Bassey sums it up pretty well.
10. Which person from your past, dead or alive, would you like to meet again, and why? My father and grandfather! I am in peace with their death but I would love to hug them one last time since I wasn’t given the chance to do it when they died unexpected.
My questions for you, sisters (I
steal borrow some of Ritu’s questions since I like them a lot):
- What makes your day a good day?
- What is your biggest achievement to date?
- What song would head the soundtrack to your life?
- What situation was the most challenging in your life?
- What experience was the most encouraging in your life?
- What female person was the most inspiring in your life?
- What female person was the most challenging?
- What female person would you like to meet in person (no matter if dead of alive)?
- Do you have a quirk which fits the typical women clichés?
- What is the most important item you take along on vacation?
Ok, let’s go, let’s go!!! Let’s move on with number 2:
As I mentioned it in my previous nominations, this award means a lot to me personally because this blog is meant to be encouraging and motivating. Getting this award for the 3rd time already is the highest honor to me! My special thanks go to Lisa from Rebirth of Lisa for nominating me for this powerful award. Lisa represents a powerful and encouraging woman indeed. But she also is a fantastic writer and published author!
Here are the details:
What you can do with the award?
- Post it on your blog
- Grant other bloggers with the award
What you can’t do with the award?
- Abuse or misuse the logo
- Claim that it’s your own handmade logo
What you should do after receiving award:
- Enjoy the award
- At least give thanks via comments and likes and/or mentioning the blog who gave the award.
- Mention your purpose in blogging
My purpose on blogging:
I participated in a lot of awards and had to tell right this. But I hope I can use words which don’t make it too boring for you. The reason I started blogging was the marketing campaign for my book I’m Free. Otherwise I would have never ever thought of blogging. The motivation for writing my book also defines the characteristic of my blog. It is what this award is about: Encouraging to step up for ourselves, motivating to go for our dreams and visions, showing that life is more but the current circumstances, inspiring for what all we have brought into this life in order to make OUR life an exciting adventure. Whoever comes to visit my blog shall feel good, smile, and get inspired. I love my blog, I love my community and I love the many wonderful souls I met through it. I thank you all for visiting my blog and therefore making me see, that my blogging purpose makes sense!No, really… I am not crying… just chopping onions…
The Blog Tour Award!
Our beautiful Californian girl from Italy, Carolina from Yesterday After, passed this award on to me. Thank you so much. I love to travel, most of all to the place where Carolina lives. Hopefully that’s another sign I will get there soon again! Actually I guess so👙 🌞 🌊 🌴!!! Please check out her blog. She is a great artist in painting and creates her own jewelry!
- Pass the tour on up to four other bloggers.
- Give your nominees the rules and a specific Monday to post.
- Answer four questions about your creative process which lets other bloggers and visitors know what inspires you to do what you do.
- How does my work differ from others in my genre?
- How does my writing/creative process work?
- Why do I write or create what I do?
- What I’m working on at the moment?
- Compose a one-time post on a specific Monday (date given from your nominator).
Your date for the one-time-post is June 15!
How does my work differ from others in my genre?
When it comes to personal expressions than it is obvious that whatever I do is always related to my person. May it be my songs, my writing, my quotes, my poems… Whatever flows in them are my beliefs, my thoughts, my words, my voice, my inspiration … my heart! Whatever you find from me is part of myself!
How does my writing/creative process work? Regarding writing I need time and silence. I don’t know how I shall explain this but I simply dive into my heart and see what flows out of it. Often I have a topic in mind (for example when I write a poem). I get feelings and pictures which make it easy to simply surrender to what appears. Sometimes the topic simply changes during writing. When I am working on my songs (check them out here) then there are two ways: When I make lyrics out of a poem then I first have the words and then think about the melody, style and background. When I immediate write lyrics then they usually appear together with the melody and the style. The background simply develops.
Why do I write or create what I do? My life wasn’t always easy! You can read a bit in About Me. I was about to destroy myself because I thought I had to be what others wanted me to be.I came to the point where I had to make the decision either to break down or to break out. I choose the second. I simply want to pass on what I was blessed with in order to feel love for myself, stand up for myself, broke down my walls of fear and self-doubt, and for living my dream today! I want to spread awareness that we are not meant to be what others tell us. We can be whoever we want to be or who we feel to be inside of us. Each one of us is a beautiful unique, inspiring, and important part in order to co-create this world. Life is meant to explore and to evolve, and therefore we need to grow out of ourselves over and over again. Life is more than what we see today! And every day is a new chance to discover ourselves and the miracles of life new. It never ends!
What I’m working on at the moment? I am learning about Emmett-Technique. It is a safe and simple muscle release therapy developed by Remedial Therapist Ross Emmett. It is used to address pain and discomfort, improve body movement and can restore a positive emotional state. I recently got my first Certificate of Proficiency. The next one hopefully follows in September. I am working on my songs on a weekly base in a studio. A few weeks ago I finished the manuscript of my 5th book. Now I am called to go on search for a publisher … but I am not in the mood at the moment! Other than that I am running a practice for physical and mental health (Emmett-Technique, Matrix-Transformation, Aromatherapy, Spiritual Healing, Workshops, …)
Carolina scheduled my one-time-post for June 8!
Once again a big thank you once to Ritu, Lisa, and Carolina for the nominations!
I hope you enjoyed the ceremony. Let’s raise our glasses to all the nominees. Oh… right!!! I don’t have a glass yet. Just a second…
Here we go! Cheers to you!
In Love and Light!