What an amazing week this was!!! First I got my Certificate of Proficiency then Ritu’s nomination for the Freestyle Writing Challenge, the Sunshine Award from Bows and Throws, then Rob’s nomination for the 5 Days Challenge, and now Lisa from Rebirth of Lisa gifted me with the Real Neat Award. I love you guys 💓 !!!
Lisa has found a big place in my heart with her lovely and warm-hearted spirit. She is a passionate writer and author. Please check her out! Thank you for the nomination, Lisa! I so appreciate it.
Since English is not my first language I checked the specific meaning of the word neat and found out that there is even a difference between American and British English:
Let’s get started with the ceremony!
As always, first the rules:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their
- blog, etc.)
These are Lisa’s questions:
- If you could travel to any part of the world, where would you go and why? O M G!!! What a difficult question! Hmmm!!! Sorry about that drama… but I needed to make it a little more spectacular than only write: California! I fell in love with this place and go there at least once a year. It is my energizer and inspirational source.
- Who is your favorite author? Again something I cannot surprise anyone with I guess: Wayne W. Dyer.
- What has been your greatest influence in life so far? IN life? It IS life itself! Life is in constant change and surprises us every day. Therefore every day we get influenced with new situations and people who make us discover and develop ourselves constantly.
- What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend? Depending on the weather: Enjoying my garden! Nothing beats that (except spending time on a Californian beach).
- Name a food you can’t live without? I am eating everything (except insects, snakes, snails,…) I enjoy good food but I am not picky. Therefore I am very easy-going and not clinging to any certain food. If this is going under food I only had to mention my coffe in the morning!!!
- What is the best movie you’ve ever seen? The Cloud Atlas! I watched it three times. Every time I discovered new connections and contexts. It is the most amazing movie about reincarnation. I am still astonished how it was possible to create such a master piece. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByehYal_cCs
- What is your dream job and why? I am so happy that I started making steps towards my dream job 6 years ago. Today I am an international author and speaker. I am a singer and produce my own songs, and I am running a practice for physical and mental health. I am blessed!
My nominees and their questions:
- What is the first thing in the morning you do (except rushing to the toilet)?
- When do you get up in the morning and when do go to bed usually?
- What is your every day highlight?
- What is your passion and why?
- Are you playing an instrument?
- What was your most embarrassing situation and how did you manage it?
- What is your quirk?
Thanks again for the nomination, Lisa!
In Love and Light!