We are having a real summer day today. Temperatures within the 90s, sun all over. I got so much done today and I thought it couldn’t get any better …. but…. it can!!!
My dear friend, Saadia, from Reflection of a Rainbow gifted me with this very lovely award. Saadia is a very sensitive and talented poet and such a kindred spirit! I am humbled and very thankful, Saadia.
To the rules:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the
ten5 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
- ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION
My nominees: You are all amazing people. Even if I only nominate then 10 requested bloggers know that everyone who follows me and whom I am following has a place in my heart without exception.
My questions for the nominees:
- What should be written in your biography?
- What is your favorite activity?
- What makes you dream?
- What do you think you can do best?
- What is your favorite place to charge your batteries?
I hope you like the questions and I am looking forward to reading your answers!
In Love and Light!