My next award is waiting to be passed on!!! Madraasi gifted me with The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!!! Really at the moment I don’t know whether I am dreaming or if this is true. I never got that many awards in such a short period! I am dancing and singing! Thank you, Madraasi! Please check out her blog she inspires amazingly with her recipes and specialities of her country. She is a lovely person and I am so happy that I found her… or did she find me?
Now here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to
List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
Tell 7 hidden facts about yourself.
Nominate 10-15 other bloggers.
Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
That way I am coming to the 7 hidden facts:
- My sure name Kind is my real name – no kidding. But it only has this “smile” effect on other people in English. In German the word means “child”. But honestly – that’s fitting… lol
- I have been a huge Michael Jackson fan since I am 14. I was blessed to see Michael twice on stage. When he died it was like losing a close friend.
- I never dry my hair after washing. The only exception is when I need to go out right away.
- I hate typing on my smart phone. I have very small hands and fingers. But I am that clumsy on my phone that it takes me longer to write a single line there than 10 lines on my laptop.
- I am a very loyal person. Who has me as a friend, has a friend forever. But they should never abuse my trust…
- There is nothing more inspiring, relaxing, and recharging for me than sitting at the ocean, gazing at it, listening to the sound of the waves, feeling the wind in my hair, smelling the salt in the air, and observing nature around. I can do that for hours and lose myself in my surrounding.
- I am having a tortoise which might get older than me. My daughter already announced that she won’t be the one who takes him… lovely!
Now it is time for the nominees! I make it an effort to take turns in my nominees. But since I got 6 or 7 awards within the last 11 days (happy dances) it might likely be that some of you recently got nominated. This time I also considered some new blogs I follow:
Please check out their blogs! They are all most inspiring!
In Love and Light!