Yeah!!! My fourth award this week! You won’t guess where this award came from…… from India!!! I really need to go there and hug each one of you. This award comes from my friend Swapna from Swapna’s Kitchen. She definitely inspires with her yummie looking recipes! Please, check her out!!! Thank you, Swapna!
These are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to
List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
Tell 7 hidden facts about yourself.
Nominate 10-15 other bloggers.
Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
I recently commented that it is more and more difficult for me to participate at these kinds of awards because I am running out of interesting facts… But I try digging deep in my memory box!
- Recently I mentioned that I hate skiing although living in the middle of the alps. There is something more: I hate hiking, too. I love going for a walk, looking at the mountains or enjoying a breathtaking view from up there… but no hiking to get there…
- I played volleyball for 7 years until I had to quit due to back problems. That was hard for the team because from that time on the bench remained cold…
- I love sex on the beach … uhm… I meant that one … (oops, was that a freudian 😌)
- Related to fact 3: I had almost no alcohol until the age of 40 (except half a glass of sparkling wine for New Year).
- I am glad my family was financially well. Because otherwise during a vacation in Tunisia I might have been substituted for hundreds of camels – as they were offered several times for me. Hello???
- Did I ever mention I love big and powerful cars? My dream car is a RAM 3500! Not reasonable to drive over here… but one day!!!
- I was afraid of flying until the age of 38. When I married with 23 we were “surprised” with a helicopter ride from the church to the restaurant! Yeah… lucky me… 😱
Actually my blog is supposed to inspire in different ways… but that way you get to know a little more about the person behind 😃
Now the best part of awards: My nominees!
Since there are so many more of you who would fit into this category I simply try to take turns. Actually some of you would appear in every nomination. Also I know that some of my nominees might not be able oto or might not want to participate. Don’t worry! It is not about that why I nominate you. I simply want to show you my appreciation and hope you find more bloggers to connect with.
In Love and Light!