This is amazing! Another award for my blog! It is my 3rd award this week and I got all of them from India. I am blessed to know so many people from India here but also in person. All are amazingly warm-hearted and radiate a lot of compassion.
I received the honor of this award from SAN. Please, check his blog out. He has very impressive and insightful poems.
Here are the rules:
• First of all,give the link and name of the blogger who nominated you, in your post.
• Secondly,give 7 facts about you.
• Lastly,nominate 15 bloggers for the same.
7 facts about me. That is getting more and more difficult. I recently received several awards in which I had to give facts about me. Since my life was not very spectacular (except breaking out of my inner prison) I really try hard to find some interesting facts. I hope you like them:
- The word “boring” doesn’t exist in my vocabulary: I am running a practice and work as aromatherapist, singer, healer (physical and energetic), motivational speaker and author. I am also reading cards and I am practicing my medial abilities. I am a mom of three (13/16/20 turning this year) and I live in one of the smallest countries in the world. I am one of approximately 37’000 inhabitants.
- I spent 13 months in the suburban of Buffalo (NY) with my husband and daughter. Our second child was born during that time. Whenever I am back for a visit I feel the close connection. It will always remain home.
- My first performance was at the age of 3. Believe it or not I still remember: My parents and I were sitting in the dining hall of a restaurant during our vacation. I slipped from the chair, waddled towards the middle of the hall and started singing some songs. I made the people burst when I sang a German hit from back then “Die Männer sind alle Verbrecher…” Translation: “Men are all criminals”. Imagine a three-year old girl singing that.
- I love dancing and I can get very excited and lost in the rhythm. When I was 15 we had a party going in highschool I wore my favorite and very tight leather pants. I danced as if I would never ever dance again. After a while my friend came to me and asked me to turn around… I had a huge crack in my pants. Then I knew why it felt a lot easier to move… for already quiet a while… Also I did not wear lingerie at the time. It was pink cotton underpants… urgh…
- I am tolerant to no end but when I am sitting in my car I want to get from A to B asap. It can drive me nuts when I am crawling behind someone who is not noticing that the speed limit is 10 km/h or more higher.
- I have a big respect of that element water and its force. I often dream of being threatened by tsunamis. When I was 14 I was almost carried away from the current into the open sea. My father realized it just in the last moment and helped me getting back. That was scary.
- I can not only feel but also see my Guardian Angel. I really do!!! Lucky me 😉
Now I am coming to the moment why I actually participate in awards. I love to nominate the following blogs for their versatility:
All of these bloggers are definitely versatile. Please check them out!
Now that I am done with mowing the lawn, cleaning up the enclosure of my little zoo and writing this post… I am treating myself with an ice cream…. Yippieeeeee!!!!
In Love and Light!