Ritu from But I Smile Anyway thinks so😃 . She just nominated me for The Creative Blogger Award. I feel very honored about that! Most of all since Ritu and I are following each other not for so long yet. I like her kind-hearted spirit and the fresh air she spreads in her posts – just whatever comes to her mind. For all of you who don’t know Ritu’s blog yet just check it out, please!
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Nominate blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Tell the nominees these rules
Five Facts about Me!
Most of the awards I got recently asked for personal facts. I tried to find some facts I did not mention yet. Hope you like them 😉
- I participated at two singing competitions and won both.
- I took a lesson in shooting with a 9mm SIG and was surprisingly good! I just wanted to know how it feels to shoot with a gun. I like to check things out in order to know how it is.
- There is one thing I never felt the need to check it out. I swear: I was never drunk, I never smoked a single cigarette, and I never tried any drugs. Boring? I never missed it!
- One aspect of freedom to me is: A sunny day, driving with open roof top, open windows, feeling the wind in my hair, and listening to loud and powerful music. I used to embarrass my kids with that. If in addition the car is big and powerful… yippie!!! Oh, yes, and that’s my favorite scenery:
- That kind of leads to the next fact: I live and grew up in the Alps. I am living in the midst of a ski area. But I hate skiing!!!
Now to some wonderful bloggers I’d like to nominate for this award. That part is always my most loved one but also a difficult one. Everybody deserves this award. So I try to take turns with my nomination in order to not neglect anyone. Just know I love you all!!!
My nominees are definitely creative in many different ways like creating images, writing stories, or explaining the secrets of life:
Thanks again to Ritu for my nomination! Big hugs to you Ritu and to the whole community!
In Love and Light!