But let’s get to the rules:1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Here are my answers:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from? That is USA, Germany, India, Great Britain, France, Canada…
2. What is your favorite sport? I used to play Volleyball for some years until I had to quit that due to back issues. I still do my daily workout. I love soccer and Ice Hockey. Since my son started watching the NHL and I also joined a Super Bowl party in the US I am about to get the rules… lol
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2014? The release of my English book I’m Free and everything that came along with it like starting blogging as part of my marketing campaign. If I wrote this book to only come to WP it was worth it. I found the most wonderful people and friends over here and I don’t want to give that up anymore.
4. What is your favorite quote? Be the change you wish to see in the world – Mahatma Gandhi
5. What was your favorite class when still at school? Believe it or not: English
6. Anything you wished to have learned earlier? No! Everything has happened in the prefect order. I am as happy as can be how my life went and how I am about to understand it step by step. Every day is a new discovery and I hope to never stop discovering the miracles of life.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play? I played the clarinet for about 10 years. But I also just took the trumpet of my father, the violin of my sister, or the guitar of my other sister and simply started playing better than they did although I had no lessons… I frustrated them all 😃 But most of all I am a singer since I am a teenager and for some years I produce my own songs.
Now I have to pass the award on to some other bloggers. I love awards right because of that. But it is always the hardest point at the same time because I appreciate all of you without exception! Since there is no limit I nominate 7 bloggers according to seven questions. My intention was to nominate bloggers I don’t follow for so long yet but love their blogs. The only exception is John. I just noticed that I did not nominate him for much too long. Also I try to
I like the questions and want to pass them on except number one:
1. What is the reason you started blogging?
2. What is your favorite sport?
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2014?
4. What is your favorite quote?
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
6. Anything you wished to have learned earlier?
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
I am looking forward to the next award in order to pass it on to some other cherished friends.
Once again thank you so much, Sean, for this honor!!!
In Love and Light!