My heartfelt thank you to Sukanya from https://mybloggsever.wordpress.com . She just nominated me for this wonderful award. It is the second time I got nominated for it and I love this one a lot! Please check Sukanya’s blog out.
Now to the rules:
You people have to give 5 random facts about yourselves.
Nominate others to do the same.There is no mention of limit on number of bloggers.
Link to their blogs.
Since I am open and honest and don’t try to be someone I am not, my followers might already know more about me than I myself. But I try to dig for some facts you don’t know yet:
- My last name Kind is my real name. But the magic of this name only works in English. In German (my mother tongue) it means “child”…
- I am visiting the States (most of all California) every year at least once. My first and by now only ticket I received a year ago. It was in the rush hour on the 405 and I missed the exit. While trying to find back on track I cut off a motorcycle… unfortunately it was a cop.
- I am a singer and have been often called for singing at ceremonies in churches. It must have been 9 years ago at Easter. I was one of 4 soloist and we had to sing a composition of Mozart. I sang the alto. Nothing spectacular! But once I missed my entry. Wasn’t that bad for me. But the soprano relied on me instead of counting. Her entry came after mine and she was way too late… she got completely lost… Nobody noticed my fault, but hers!
- I had a phobia of spiders. But I worked on myself and took the chance to hold a tarantula in hands. Do I like spiders now? No, but they don’t scare me anymore.
- When I was a school kid I was more of a boy than a girl. Instead of flowers I often “surprised” my mom with slow worms I found on my way home.
Now to the bloggers I love to nominate. I do that for different reasons, for their creativity, for the long-lasting and close friendships and also because I want to introduce some new connections. All are wonderful and highly appreciated. There are so many more but I limited the number to 10. Here they are in alphabetical order:
Please feel free to participate. First and foremost I want to take advantage of this award in order to present your blogs. For all of you who participate I am looking forward to your five facts.
One again a big thank you to Sukanya for nominating me!
In Love and Light!