Yeah, another award!!! Thank you from my heart to Rob from The V-Pub for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award! If you don’t know Rob’s blog it is definitely time to check it out. Rob’s creativity is unbeatable. He is a great musician and bass player. You need to check out his Juke Box where he stores his own produced songs. His posts go from music to daily observations, from weight-loss tips to men-flu and many more interesting details a man is thinking about… 😉 Rob has a wonderful and charming humor. So check him out!
The rules for The Creative Blogger award are as follows:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
- Share five facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
First the five facts about me:
- I paint walls, put furniture together, mow the lawn, and do all the gardening (including the use of electric hedge clippers), and I am able to drive with a trailer (of course also backwards).
- I may be full of life and energy. But what I love most is dreaming, sitting on the beach and gazing at the ocean, watching the sunset and staring into the night sky (sorry, Rob, but I can’t help it). I can spend hours doing that. (OK, you cannot watch a sunset for hours…)
- I am afraid of heights but both times I was at the Grand Canyon I stood right at the edge.
- I have a tortoise which is ten years younger than I am and has an estimated age of 10 years more than me. That way I will die twenty years before my tortoise. My daughter already said she won’t accept the heritage…
- I am a peaceful person who loves to spread tolerance and understanding… but… not when I sit behind a steering wheel… then I mutate into a speed loving super hero. (Yes, that’s my car – the Durango.)
Now to my nominees in alphabetical order:
I know that I just nominated some of you but this award is too fitting… You know that nobody is obliged to participate anyway!
Once again thanks to the V-Pub for the honor!
Have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend.
In Love and Light.