I was just nominated for the REAL NEAT BLOG AWARD. A big, big Thank you to http://4yearoldadult.wordpress.com for this nomination. As I announced a few weeks ago I will list all the beautiful awards in my page Awards.
Please take a look at this young and fresh spirit you will find on http://4yearoldadult.wordpress.com . One more thank you towards his direction! I was very surprised about the nomination and this makes me even more happy!
I extend my heartfelt thanks to https://bjsscribbles.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Real Neat Blogger Award. Here goes the rules for the award:
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
The sever questions asked by https://bjsscribbles.wordpress.com/ (I have been asked just five questions) and their answers are:
1) how long have you been blogging
Answer: This is the shortest answer one may see, 41 days.
2) how many hour do you spend blogging
Answer: I have never calculated it as such, I do it whenever I feel like. This is like my main activity of the day.
3)Favourite time of day
View original post 187 more words