Wow, this is my third nomination for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I thank https://amommasview.wordpress.com a lot for nominating me! Recently we found each other here on WordPress. She writes very drawn from life, profoundly thoughtful, and with so much passion and love. Please take a look at her blog and you will understand my excitement.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog. Done!
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do. Done!
3. State 7 things about yourself. Done!
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. Done!
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post. About to do!
6. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards. Sorry for breaking the rules, but I don’t want to do this!
7 facts about myself:
- I am afraid of heights but not when I am standing on the edge somewhere at Grand Canyon.
- I love driving big cars.
- My favorite place on earth is the south coast of California.
- I love butterflies and dolphins.
- I faced my spider phobia in holding a tarantula in hands and thanked that little creature for its help. I still don’t appreciate those animals around but I don’t fear them anymore.
- I love my garden. During the warm season it is my extended living room.
I hated winter for a long time. But although I like the warmth a lot better, I found the beauty in all seasons, which makes all year special with its different faces.
Here are my appreciated nominees (in no particular order):
Enjoy visiting the blogs above! They are all special and truly inspirational!
In Love and Light!