Linda from http://nutsrok.wordpress.com nominated me for The Liebster Award! I was very excited when I read my blog’s name as one of her nominees. A big thank you to Linda!!! I love her stories and anecdotes from her childhood about her family and friends. Very teaching, funny and touching!
But now to the Award. I’d like to start with the rules:
1, Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer as many of the questions that they provide you as you can on your blog.
4. List 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for your nominees to answer.
7. List these rules in your post.
8. Inform the people/blogs that you have nominated them.
Number 1 and 2 are done, now to number 3 – the questions:
1. What is the best holiday gift you ever received? It was the confirmation that I am pregnant with my first child. I’ve been waiting for that moment for about a year and 4 days before Christmas my test was positive.
2. What is the worst holiday gift you ever received? A handbag from my grandmother – it really looked like that!
3. What is the first thing people notice about you? My smile. I can’t encounter anyone without smiling at them.
4. Have you ever been caught naked in public? I don’t remember but it could have likely been at the beach when I was a toddler !
5. What do you like best about yourself? My stubbornness! It made me come a long way.
6. What one thing would you change about yourself? Well, my stubbornness.
7. What personality flaw about yourself do you actually admire? That I always find something motivating and positive even in the worst situation. I already practiced that as a teenager when I was under pressure in school and at home.
8. Have you ever given anyone the “shirt off your back?” It was never necessary to spend everything I have for someone in need. But for example I have clients they don’t need to pay me because I know that they couldn’t afford a single session. There is much more but I don’t feel well in listing things I do from my heart.
9. Has anyone ever given you the “shirt off their back?” Thank god that was never necessary. But I know that there are people who would not hesitate to do it.
10. What was the first book you ever read that wasn’t a picture book? I have no idea… omg am I that old?
11. Did you embarrass yourself in public lately? I do hope so. It makes you a better person. I embarrass myself pretty often. I am a master in dropping a brick.
Here are 11 facts about myself:
1. I am the oldest of three kids (all girls).
2. I was born in Vienna, Austria.
3. I won two singing competitions.
4. I love sunsets at the ocean.
5. I am embarrassing my kids when I am driving with open rooftop and listening to my power music as loud as possible.
6. I can’t whistle a song but with two fingers.
7. I love driving big cars.
8. I worked in my father’s company for 26 years. Six years as his chief-secretary.
9. I assemble furniture, paint rooms, work with electric hedge clipper, and mow our big lawn.
10. I have more than 30 rose bushes in my garden.
11. I hate cleaning windows, ironing, and cleaning the oven.
Now to my questions to the new nominees:
1. What are you most grateful for?
2. How would you describe yourself?
3. What was your intention to do a blog?
4. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
5. What place do you like best?
6. What are you most afraid of?
7. How do you motivate yourself in a challenging situation?
8. What do you suggest to others during a crisis when you are asked for an advice?
9. What makes you smile?
10. What is your biggest dream?
11. What are you doing in order to make it come true?
Here come my nominees:
Congratulations to all of you!!!
In Love and Light!